- Low-carbon healthcare in the Mediterranean Region, HCWH Europe (EU)
- Energy to change, CIDSE (International)
- Protect our Winters Europe, Europe wide (Austria)
- Ray of Sun-Light of Hope, Zelena akcija / FoE Croatia
- Center for addressing energy poverty. DOOR, Croatia
- EKOenergy ecolabel, FANC, Finland
- Coal-free Finland, Friends of the Earth Finland
- ESRa. Germanwatch, Germany
- MAP Kosovo. Germanwatch, Germany
- Aktiv BüKE. DUH, Germany
- Promoting solar cooperatives and Just Transition in Kichevo regionoting solar cooperatives and Just Transition in Kichevo region, Ekosvest, Republic of North Macedonia
- Just Transition in Upper Silesia. The Climate Reality Project Europe, Poland.
- Glasgow Agreement. Ecologistas en Acción, Spain.
- Gas is no Solution Campaign. Ecologistas en Acción, Spain.
- Tipping+. Ecounion, Spain
- No Home Without Energy, Ecodes, Spain
- Buildings Renovation with no one left behind Campaign, Ecodes, Spain
- Hunutlu Project. WWF, Turkey
- Ember, UK, Modelling European power sector decarbonisation
What is it?
Transformative actions, campaigns and projects carried out by CAN Europe members to advance towards Energy Transition.
Welcome to the Spring General 2021 Assembly exhibition of member’s projects and campaigns!
Here you will find different initiatives that some of our members are working on.
Prosumers, energy efficiency, solar roofs, campaigns against fossil fuels, energy democracy… there are plenty of initiatives going on out there to help advancing towards a cleaner and post-fossil fuel era! Tell us what you are doing!
Members from Poland, Spain, Germany, Turkey, North Macedonia, Finland, Croatia, UK… are really acting on the ground to help advancing the energy transition and the just transformation needed for a paradigm shift. Take a look at their projects and get inspired by them. Do not hesitate and get in contact with those CAN Europe members already moving forward and look for sinergies with them.
Advancing energy transition in KosovoMulti-Stakeholder-Partnership for an Energy Transition in Kosovo | Germanwatch (Germany)
Increasing the positive impact of individual purchase decisions through an energy ecolabelEKOenergy ecolabel | Finnish Association for Nature Conservation (Finland)
Analyzing the differences between regions that support energy transition and those that disapprove or even oppose it.ESRa Germanwatch | (Germany)
Advancing the scientific understanding of Social - Ecological Tipping Points (SETPs) to support successful transitions toward low-carbon and clean energies.Tipping+ | Ecounion (Spain)
Click on the “+” in the country of you choice and discover what our members are doing….
Campaigns and Projects
EKOenergy ecolabel+ Read more
ESRa Project+ Read more
A Multi-Stakeholder-Partnership for an Energy Transition in Kosovo+ Read more
Low-carbon healthcare in the Mediterranean Region+ Read more
Hunutlu Coal Project+ Read more
(Un)Just Transition+ Read more
Glasgow Agreement: Climate People’s Committment+ Read more
Gas Is No Solution Campaign+ Read more
Tipping +:Towards Just Transitions in Coal and Carbon Intensive Regions+ Read more
Modelling European power sector decarbonisation+ Read more
Ray of Sun-Light of Hope+ Read more
Promoting solar cooperatives and Just Transition in Kichevo region+ Read more
Centre for addressing energy poverty in Zagreb+ Read more
Active Citizen Experts in Climate Protection and the Energy Transition (“Aktiv BüKE”)+ Read more
Solarna Pecka+ Read more
Coal-free Finland+ Read more
Buildings Renovation with no one left behind Campaign+ Read more
No Home Without Energy+ Read more
Energy to Change+ Read more